Engineering trolls











Prove that -》 Hum = Tum ? ;) . . . 1} ART STUDENT :- Out of course . . . 2} COMMERCE STUDENT :- Wrong question -_- . . . 3} MEDICAL STUDENT :- Wtf..!! Its impossible . . . 4} ENGINEERING STUDENT :- Its so simple, hmmm... lets see :: Hum = We = 'V' Tum = You = 'U' As, [ v = u + at ] newton's 1st law, When t = 0 ( at mid night ) =》 v = u + at =》 v = u + 0 =》 v = u =》 Hum = Tum .... Hence proved Engineers Rocks


--------------------------orchid-a-----------------------------------------------

E&C student film director adre baro film names: Mussanje MOSFET. Naanu Nanna circuit.! Bangarada amplifier.! Ne bareda C program! Diode sir diode! NPN sangliyana! Yardo circuit yallammana experiment! Cheluvina capacitor! Nee motor Naa generator! Shock hodiyodu tappa?!..

----------------------------orchid-a------------------------------------------------

Once all engineering professors were sitting in one plane ✈ Before the take off there was an announcement. " this plane is made by your students " All the professors stood up, ran outside, but the principal was still sitting. One guy came back and asked " you are not afraid ?" The principal replied " I trust my students very well and I am sure the plane ✈ won't even start "😂 👊Don't laugh alone Share

------------------------------orchid-a-----------------------------------------------------

private job... Yes papa! Lot of tension... Yes papa! Too much work... Yes papa! Family life... No papa! Bp-sugar... High papa! Yearly bonus... Joke papa! Monthly pay... Low papa! Personal life... Lost papa! Weekly off! Ha Ha Ha😄😄😄 Its really heart touching poem👌☝Please share to other group...

---------------------------orchid-a--------------------------------------------------------

Height of work pressure in IT Industry!!!!! ⚠ I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door withkeys. ⚠Me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants and as I finished I started walking towards the wash basin with Plates in my hand. ⚠I don't login to facebook, youtube, etc.. at my personal internet connection at home... thinking it will be blocked any way. Till I realize that I am at home. ⚠Once after talking to one of my friends I ended the conversation saying, "Ok bye... in case of any issues will call you back" ⚠Once I went to a pharmacy and asked for a tab. Pharmacist asked whether I want 250mg or 500mg? I replied 256mb. Thank god he didn't notice. ⚠After a hectic week, went to a movie. In the middle of the movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the Theatre Screen. 😄So avoid working so hard !😄 Have a great work-life balance. Lastly..... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 Extreme Work Pressure: An employee opens his tiffin box on the road side to see, whether he is going to office, or coming back from office.

-----------------------orchid-a-------------------------------------------------

Once 3 engineering students went to dharmpuri(hell)..... Yama:nice to see you guys in my place I ll assign you one exam if u pass in it I send them to heaven.... Autonomous clg student :wts d syllabus.. Deemed clg student :how much marks.... Vtu student :nan magand revaluation fees yestu 1 st helu.. Amele exam nodona



------------------------orchid-a---------------------------------------------------


ಒಂದು ದೇವಸ್ಥಾನಕ್ಕೆ ಹೋಗಿದ್ದೆ‌ ... 7 ಸಾಧುಗಳು 7 ಚಾಪೆಗಳನ್ನು ಹಾಸಿ ಕುಳಿತುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದರು... ನಾನು ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗಿಂತ ಹಿರಿಯ ಸಾಧು ಅವರಲ್ಲಿ ಕೇಳಿದೆ... ಬಾಬಾ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್ ಮಾಡಿದ್ದೇನೆ ಮುಂದೆ ಏನು ಮಾಡಲಿ? ಬಾಬಾ ನಕ್ಕಿದರು ಮತ್ತು ಎಲ್ಲಕ್ಕಿಂತ ಕಿರಿಯ ಸಾಧುಗೆ ಹೇಳಿದರು...

"ಇನ್ನೊಂದು ಚಾಪೆ ಹಾಸು... ತಮ್ಮನಿಗೆ"i

----------------------------------orchid-a--------------------------------------------------------

You May Like

How To Overcome Problems In Life(stories)
Ultimate Hillarious jokes





















Chidananda S

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment